normal "Mega Scroll News" Extension Not Working On My Site!?

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #1837 by Conquer Allman
First, I must commend you for giving out this awesome sleek template for FREE! It means you guys have good heart. So, thanks a lot.

However, I encountered some problems using this template on my local computer (using Joomla 2.5+ on XAMP 1.8+).

First, I was getting this "Strict Standards" error messages here and there. But I was able to fix that using the help I found here

Now, my second problem is that the "Mega Scroll News" module isn't working. Just there but nothing is scrolling. What might be the cause? And, any help?

Thanks
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by Conquer Allman.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #1841 by Linh Robert
Hi,

Now, my second problem is that the "Mega Scroll News" module isn't working. Just there but nothing is scrolling. What might be the cause? And, any help?

Maybe it cause by javascript conflict. This module use mootools so you can check to make sure it not conflict to other extensions which use jquery, prototype, etc.

If we can see it online, will help you figure it out better.

Thanks for using our products!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.246 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam