normal timer disappears

More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #9341 by Ellen Rothwax
I added the countdown timer to a module on my Joomla site. I have a component called Event Booking on the site. If I set my menu to the Event Booking Timeline page, the timer is displayed. If I change the menu item to a single article, the timer disappears. The title and text are showing, but not the timer.

What can be causing this?
I am attaching 2 screenshots to illustrate.

I just tried to change the type of click, and if I choose basic, it is displayed on the article page. If I choose circular or flip, it is not displayed. I want circular.I thought this extra piece of info might shed some light on the issue.
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Ellen Rothwax. Reason: more info

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #9342 by Kiên
Replied by Kiên on topic timer disappears
Could you please send url link?
Maybe the issue due conflict js between two modules.

More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #9343 by Ellen Rothwax
Replied by Ellen Rothwax on topic timer disappears
Oddly enough, it works with the third party component but not with the core Joomla.
awhsreunion1972.com/dev
How can I send you log in credentials privately?
Another anomaly-
I took the site offline for a while and while logged into the front end as a super user, the circular countdown was visible. If i logged out and logged in as a registered user (with permission to offline access) is disappeared again. Very odd!!
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Ellen Rothwax. Reason: changed the link to a development directory and new info

More
6 years 2 months ago #9344 by Kiên
Replied by Kiên on topic timer disappears
I see the problem js on your site, could you please send infor access to email: [email protected]
I'll check and fix the issue

Time to create page: 0.246 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam