normal updating: how to modify css type in style tag

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #328 by Fred Muller
Hi!

A question this time: I'm playing with this template and trying to understand how/where to modify the <style type="text/css"> from the index.php file. It is automatically imported with <jdoc:include type="head" /> but I can't find any clue as where it can actually reads the static data (you have an override of the tab module css file in there).

I hope the question is clear enough, if not please let me know.

Thank you.

Fred
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by Linh Robert.
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #330 by Fred Muller
I found out my answer. It's located in modules/mod_otminitabs/tmpl/default.php .

Thanks.

Fred

More
12 years 2 months ago #332 by Linh Robert

fred wrote: Hi!

A question this time: I'm playing with this template and trying to understand how/where to modify the <style type="text/css"> from the index.php file. It is automatically imported with <jdoc:include type="head" /> but I can't find any clue as where it can actually reads the static data (you have an override of the tab module css file in there).

I hope the question is clear enough, if not please let me know.

Thank you.

Fred

Hi Fred,
Why do you want to modify that? But if you need to do so, there somethings:
1. Find *.php in lib folder, find any tag <style ...> and edit.
2. In index.php, find any
Code:
<link href="..." rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
and edit.
3. Ask Joomla! how to modify that in Joomla! core :)

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
12 years 2 months ago #334 by Linh Robert

fred wrote: I found out my answer. It's located in modules/mod_otminitabs/tmpl/default.php .

Thanks.

Fred

Ok, that is module!
Congrat!

Thanks!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

Time to create page: 0.251 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam