normal Mega Ethan problem?

More
11 years 11 months ago #1082 by seeunextweek seeunextweek
Hi,

after migrating my articles to the new design my mainmenu doesn't show the subdomains. No matter if sef / cache is disabled. I also cannot edit any articles in the front end. With any other template there is the edit button shown, but in this template not. Any help?
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #1087 by Linh Robert
Replied by Linh Robert on topic Re: Mega Ethan problem?
Hi,
Please put your mainmenu module into position "mainmenu", also at the setting choose "Always show sub-menu Items" to YES.

Could you post here the site url and also provide a front-end user that can edit article? Also what component did you use for SEF?

As our demo in Joomla! 1.5 and Joomla! 2.5 the front-end editor work fine. Please make sure that front-end user have permission to edit articles.

Joomla! 2.5 have nice SEF include and I think many people love it than Joomla!1.5 + a SEF component.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by Linh Robert.
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.236 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam