normal Contact form

More
12 years 1 month ago #678 by Pierre-Paul Charlebois
Hi, i've installed the Demo package of this template (Joomla 2.5), and i really like it, but could you please tell me how to make the contact form in a working state. For now i see the form, but nothing happen if you fill it and click Send. Is it possible to make it work, or it is only to show what we can do with this template ? If we can't make it work, then is it possible to link that menu item to the Joomla contact page and to show it in Bottom position...if yes, i don't know how....

Thanks fore this great template,waiting on your reply !
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov, ismail ahmed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #679 by Linh Robert
Replied by Linh Robert on topic Re: Contact form
Hi,
Correct!

it is only to show what we can do with this template ?

You can go to extensions.joomla.org and find some contact module. Install it and put it in the position (which current form is in).
You can using the style of current demo form to style the new form.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov, ismail ahmed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.246 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam