normal How to link menus in left to mudules?

More
12 years 3 months ago #378 by walt castillo
Hello, I don´t understand how to link a menu in the "left" to a module (extend1, extend2), can you please explain how to do this.

I will really appreciate it..
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov, ismail ahmed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #384 by Linh Robert

waltercast123 wrote: Hello, I don´t understand how to link a menu in the "left" to a module (extend1, extend2), can you please explain how to do this.

I will really appreciate it..

Hi waltercast123,
That is:

1. You can create html module and put to position extend1 or extend2. In the html code of that module, leave a tag with id, for example:
Code:
<div id="etanol-services">...</div>
or any tag with that id.
If that module is not HTML module, you can edit the module template code to add a tag and id.

2. The menu item at left will be external link type, so you can paste the link you want in menu manager.
For example, the menu item "Portfolio", we choose it external link, then paste the url address:
Code:
index.php#etanol-services

So, when you click to the "Porfolio" menu item in the left, it navigate to that module.

That's all!

Tips: You can install the demos package in localhost to see how it work and then can follow it.

Thanks for using our products!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov, ismail ahmed

More
12 years 3 months ago #405 by walt castillo
wow what a quick reply, thanks alot.-. I really appreciate it!..
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

More
12 years 3 months ago #406 by Linh Robert
You are welcome! :-)

Thanks for using our products!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Time to create page: 0.312 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam