normal Help

More
11 years 7 months ago #2234 by Dshay Tech
Help was created by Dshay Tech
hello
I have a question.
install your template Ethanol OT on my site, but when seeing it as it does not appear as you guys putting on the show that need additional or activate?

My Site www.dshaytech.com

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #2237 by Dshay Tech
Replied by Dshay Tech on topic Re: Help

dshay wrote: hello
I have a question.
install your template Ethanol OT on my site, but when seeing it as it does not appear as you guys putting on the show that need additional or activate?

My Site www.dshaytech.com

Thanks

Is online now full!

Now i have problem!
JFTP: :connect: Could not connect to host ' ftp.freehostia.com ' on port ' 21 '

Sorry my english is not good!!

More
11 years 7 months ago #2241 by Linh Robert
Replied by Linh Robert on topic Re: Help

dshay wrote:
Is online now full!

Now i have problem!
JFTP: :connect: Could not connect to host ' ftp.freehostia.com ' on port ' 21 '

Sorry my english is not good!!

Hi,
Did you setup ftp for installing extensions?

If your host allows you install extentions without ftp, please leave it default (do not setup ftp).

If your host need FTP user to upload file and install (write permission), you need make sure the host name/ip and username/password is correct. Please contact your hosting provider to know the correct values.

BTW: After install template, you need install the extensions (modules) and/or create menus, modules, etc. You can use the full site demo package to have a full site as our demo.

Thanks.

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

Time to create page: 0.258 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam