normal Cant change logo on this template

More
11 years 11 months ago #1182 by neil coates
Hi everytime I try to upload my own logo to this template to use in the logo.png position I get permissing denied, I cant even delete the file or change the permissions, can anyone tell me why please?

Regards
Neil

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #1184 by Linh Robert
Hi,
You need check the file and folder permission and re-chmod them. Make sure the php have write permission to those files and folders.

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
11 years 10 months ago #1196 by neil coates
I tried this too, it will not allow permissions change of the template folder or any files....so the template is useless...anybody got a way round this?

More
11 years 10 months ago #1197 by Linh Robert
Hi,
Did you use Linux hosting or Windows hosting?
Did you check it is running in Fast CGI mode or php extension mode?
If you are using a shared host, you may need contact hosting administrator and he will check the permission for you.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
11 years 10 months ago #1213 by neil coates
ok so i've sorted file permissions and uploaded my logo but now it doesnt show....any idea why?

More
11 years 10 months ago #1216 by Linh Robert

Time to create page: 0.247 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam