normal Find files to change text

More
12 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #743 by rimc design
Hello,

I can not find the file needed to change the text label "latest news" and "most reads" present in the template. I need to translate everything into Portuguese and I'm having trouble finding the files in general.

Any tips?

Tks

Attachment pic1.jpg not found

Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 3 weeks ago by rimc design.
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

12 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #745 by Trung Duong
Hello,

Those are module titles so you can edit them in your modules manage.

Thanks

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]
Last edit: 12 years 3 weeks ago by Trung Duong.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #746 by rimc design
I did it but did not work. I changed the title but it remains under the previous name. I cleared all caches and everything remains the same.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #751 by Linh Robert
Hi,

If you use mod_megaminitabs or mod_otminitabs, you just need edit the title of modules and then add module to tabs.

In this ESporter template, the tab module is mod_megasimpletabs. To change those title, you need go to tabs module edit page ( Module Manager --> select module Tabs News(type: mod_megasimpletabs) ) and at the parameters configure area you can change those title. See attach image.

Attachment tabs_modules_params.jpg not found

You can only edit "Title of 1st tab", "Title of 2nd tab", "Title of 3th tab", etc. (Not edit "1st Name Of Position", ...)

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 3 weeks ago by Linh Robert.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rimc design, makcim makcimov

More
11 years 4 months ago #3016 by fitness cafe
Hello,

i have a question in thes theme. I work with joomla 2.5. I've created a new module (type: latest news (in hungarian friss hírek, the name is Latest news.
I'd like to present the popular and latest news modul into the mod_megasimpletabs modul, see it in attachment

The titles are correct, the Popular module appears, but the Latest news is empty.
Both work in other modulpositions.

Do you have any idea?
Attachments:

More
11 years 4 months ago #3017 by Trung Duong
Hello,

You have a typing mistake at tabs module, Latest New position is botbox-1 please replace for Latest News at 2nd of Positions field.

Thanks

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Time to create page: 0.243 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam