normal Cant install properly

More
12 years 1 month ago #546 by Roderick Jago
Hi there,

I know this has been asked before but I still can't make the template install properly and look like the demo. It installs but only the slideshows appears. Evryething else isnt there and I don't know how to assign all the modules. Please help!
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #548 by Linh Robert
Hi,
I have a suggest that you should install the quickstart demo package (Joomla 1.5: ot_esporter_quickstart_demo_installation_j1.5.25.zip or Joomla 1.7: ot_esporter_quickstart_demo_installation_j1.7.x.zip) to your localhost and then see all configuration and settings, then folow it.
Install quickstart demo package is the same as when you install a new Joomla site.
You can see the tutorial here if you don't know how to install it (from step 2).

Thanks for using our products!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.233 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam