normal Need configuration document for esporter template.

More
12 years 1 month ago #477 by Jesudoss Muthu
I have purchased and installed esporter template. But home page content not set automatically ( like the default template design ). So i can't configure the module correctly. Guide us to configure the modules to the correct position. If you have guide document to configure the same, please share with me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #478 by Linh Robert
Hi dina,

It is faster if you install the quick-start demos installation package (included in the downloaded package) into localhost and then you can follow the configuration in back-end.
Installing the quickstart demo package is the same as installing Joomla installation package.

The position name you can see here www.omegatheme.com/joomla/sports-template-ot-esporter.html and refer in templateDetails.xml.

Thanks for using our products!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
12 years 1 month ago #480 by Jesudoss Muthu
we have tried the demo version ( mega_eSporter_quickstart_demo_installation_j1.5.23 ) in local system. it shows the error as "Error! Could not find a Joomla! XML setup file in the package.". Please guide us.

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #482 by Linh Robert

dina wrote: we have tried the demo version ( mega_eSporter_quickstart_demo_installation_j1.5.23 ) in local system. it shows the error as "Error! Could not find a Joomla! XML setup file in the package.". Please guide us.

Hi,
This is not package that you install in back-end. That is the full Joomla installation( after installed, you'll have a full site as demos). See here www.omegatheme.com/blog/joomla-tutorials...rt-installation.html .

You can install but without click "Add sample data" or "Install sample data" button.

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by Linh Robert.

More
12 years 1 month ago #483 by Jesudoss Muthu
We got the same error again. As you said, i have used without including the sample data. Please find the attachment.
Attachments:

More
12 years 1 month ago #484 by Linh Robert

dina wrote: We got the same error again. As you said, i have used without including the sample data. Please find the attachment.

Hi,
Sorry for my bad English!

This is not package that you install in back-end. That is the full Joomla installation( after installed, you'll have a full site as demos). See here www.omegatheme.com/blog/joomla-tutorials...rt-installation.html .

I mean, this is same as you install NEW Joomla site from a Joomla! package you download from joomla.org . Not install in back-end of exists Joomla. Hope you understand this.

Time to create page: 0.245 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam