normal module view

More
12 years 3 months ago #354 by Sandu Constantin
module view was created by Sandu Constantin
Hello

I am very pleased about your templates. I have a question about eSporter. It is about tab module.
I am on the main page of the site. Is it possible when I click on readmore on a tab article to display the content of that article, right under the main menu(to hide slider position).

Thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #355 by Linh Robert
Replied by Linh Robert on topic Re: module view

sconstantin wrote: Hello

I am very pleased about your templates. I have a question about eSporter. It is about tab module.
I am on the main page of the site. Is it possible when I click on readmore on a tab article to display the content of that article, right under the main menu(to hide slider position).

Thank you.

Hi sconstantin,
It is possible to done that. There are two options:
  1. You can assign those articles to some menu items. This is good if you just want to display a small-number of static articles. To do this, create a menu (not need to display this menu module on front-end) and create menu items to point to those articles, then at module manager do not assign slideshow module to those pages (those menu items).
  2. I assume that you know php and html. You can modify the module, add an parameter called 'menu_itemid' for example, then at the template default file of module (tmpl/default.php) or in helper.php you can merge the params to the readmore links. By this way, you can setup the `params menu_itemid` to an Itemid appropriate to the page which slideshow module not shown.

Hope you understand these things.

Thanks for using our products!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by Linh Robert.

More
12 years 3 months ago #356 by Sandu Constantin
Replied by Sandu Constantin on topic Re: module view
Hello

First option is OK, but can you help me with option 2. I don not have a great experience in Joomla and PHP.
I inserted in xml file of the module

</files>

<params>
<param name="menu_itemid" type="menu_itemid" default="" label="" description="" />
</params>

But I do not know how to modify tmpl/default.php. If you can help me I would appreciate.
Thanks.
Greetings from Romania... ;)

More
12 years 3 months ago #357 by Linh Robert

sconstantin wrote: Hello

First option is OK, but can you help me with option 2. I don not have a great experience in Joomla and PHP.
I inserted in xml file of the module

</files>

<params>
<param name="menu_itemid" type="menu_itemid" default="" label="" description="" />
</params>

But I do not know how to modify tmpl/default.php. If you can help me I would appreciate.
Thanks.
Greetings from Romania... ;)

Hi,
Please tell me your version you are using (1.5 or 1.7) and the site url if you have. So I can give the closer help.

Thanks!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32

More
12 years 3 months ago #358 by Sandu Constantin
Replied by Sandu Constantin on topic Re: module view
Joomla 1.7

the site is :
www.regiotrans.ro

Thank you again

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #359 by Linh Robert

sconstantin wrote: Joomla 1.7

the site is :
www.regiotrans.ro

Thank you again

Hi,
You can download the modified version of Mega MiniNews module (mod_megamininews) included in mega_eSporter for Joomla 1.7. I 've added support Itemid params and you can add an Itemid of page you want.
Just download, install (not need to remove old one) and then config.

Certainly, when you using this way, you not need to use option 1 as I tell you at previous post.

Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by Linh Robert.

Time to create page: 0.285 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam