normal Submenu right Border

More
11 years 9 months ago #1599 by Franziska Garvert
When I try to make submenus in my right area it doesn't indent the text. How can I do that?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #1606 by Linh Robert
Hi,
You can use firebug to fine the class of element and its style.
One solution is adding padding/margin to ul tag. So the children always indent from its parent.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
11 years 8 months ago #1612 by Franziska Garvert
I did that but I couldn't figure out how to get double line below in the right position? Could you help please?

More
11 years 8 months ago #1618 by Linh Robert
Give us your site url please! So we can see html and style then help you figure it out.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

Time to create page: 0.254 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam