normal Removing or Replacing TPL_CONTACT_EMAIL_FORM and TPL_CONTACT_DETAILS

More
9 years 1 month ago #8001 by Ken Oketch
Normally I would remove these codes with ease but in this OT Enter Design template I can not Remove or Replace TPL_CONTACT_EMAIL_FORM and TPL_CONTACT_DETAILS on the contact page. And how do I also remove or replace "Sub Page Name" see the attached image and also see the link thinkommcommunications.com/activ/index.php/contacts
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #8012 by ömer yiğit
In order to change this labels, you need to reach this file /public_html/templates/[your template]/html/com_contact/contact/default_plain.php
Change the lines that listed below
First Condition:
Line 93:
Code:
<h4 class="ot-title text-uppercase"><?php echo JText::_('TPL_CONTACT_EMAIL_FORM'); ?></h4>
Last Condition:
Line 93:
Code:
<h4 class="ot-title text-uppercase"><?php echo JText::_('TYPE HERE WHATEVER YOU WANT'); ?></h4>

First Condition:
Line 37:
Code:
<h4 class="ot-title text-uppercase"><?php echo JText::_('TPL_CONTACT_DETAILS'); ?></h4>
Last Condition:
Line 37:
Code:
<h4 class="ot-title text-uppercase"><?php echo JText::_('TYPE HERE WHATEVER YOU WANT'); ?></h4>

I tried to find this solution but i couldn't. Finally i checked all template files and i found it. I hope it works for your site.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ken Oketch

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #8014 by Ken Oketch
:) Thanks it worked. Even though there were online 88lines I managed to locate the strings and amend them. I am very grateful.

Time to create page: 0.263 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam