normal Is this Template compatible with joomla 3.x ?

More
9 years 11 months ago #7536 by Abel Ketsela
Is this Template compatible with joomla 3.x ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #7794 by first light
bump == I tried to install this template in Joomla 3.3.3 and it does not work. Why is it tagged as Joomla 3 compatible?

More
9 years 6 months ago #7813 by Alessandro Zambelli
hello,
I tried to download the updated version for joomla 3x from your link updated

But:
- The demo package does not contain the items and complete menus of the site and then the site is empty.

- If I install the demo package joomla 2.5 and upgrade to version 3x all the site works, but does not allow me to manage the backend settings in the template, and does not allow me to create new menu.

Wonder if possible to attach the link to the demo package for joomla version 3x containing all the articles and menu.

thanks
ale

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

9 years 6 months ago #7814 by Trung Duong
Hi,

It's messed up download link from top and bottom page, i fixed and show it at the bottom page for now.

You can download it now!

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
9 years 6 months ago #7815 by Alessandro Zambelli
thanks,
But the two links I had already downloaded.

The problem is reflected in the demo package for joomla 3x, because in it there are no items and menus.

you can have a link where to download the demo package for joomla 3x full of articles and menu?

thanks
ale

Time to create page: 0.241 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam