normal OMG_Template_Framework

More
10 years 9 months ago #5193 by SHaDow Keep out
Hello! I have installed this template on my site, but I have a great trouble with it. When I install pkg_omg.zip my template maneger in Joomla! control panel stop working. Only one way back it to life - uninstal this package, but after that theem is not work. Joomla! 2.5.11 Stable [ Ember ] 26-April-2013 14:00 GMT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #5194 by Linh Robert
Hi,
Please install the package pkg_omg first, then install template and included modules (if have).
You can see a short guide here .

Also, you can use the full site demo package to have a full site as our demo in shortest time.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
The following user(s) said Thank You: SHaDow Keep out

More
10 years 9 months ago #5198 by SHaDow Keep out
I've follow that instruction, uninstall first all parts of pakage, then install them once again in right sequence. But I dont need to install any component, once i've install OMG core, template manager stop response. Its very sad.

Nonetheless, thank you for cooperation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #5200 by Linh Robert
It seem have conflict problem with some installed plugins of your existing Joomla.

You can use the full quickstart demo if installing from scratch not help. Or you can try on a fresh Joomla installation.

Also, if you have any error which can tell us, don't mind to report here so we can fix it.

Thanks!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
10 years 9 months ago #5201 by SHaDow Keep out
I've try fresh installation of Joomla! too. But, at last, i've use quick demo full pakage with this theme for my site and it was sucsessful. It was a bit noncomfortable for me, but, it works. Thanks a lot for support, execuse me for my poore english, i'm from russia ^)

Time to create page: 0.319 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam