Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Download Free Business and Portfolio Joomla Template - OT Dulcet

Download Free Business and Portfolio Joomla Template - OT Dulcet 6 years 9 months ago #5105

• trungdt
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 998
OT Dulcet is free Joomla 2.5 and K2 template for this month, it can be use for joomla business, corporate, portfolio or many kind of joomla site. Please login and download (template, quickstart, extensions)!

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Note: You may need type the credentials (username & password) again in the dialog to start download.
LICENSE NOTE:
  • This template and extensions come with this template is FREE and licensed under GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE GPL Version 2
  • The design work is not re-distribute-able and you need keep/add the "Designed by Omegatheme.com" information (with link) under the "Copyright (C) Your company name" and/or "Website developed by Your company" information.
Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by trungdt.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: chinogrande, thomas66, carisa, 0emotion, samin_s, arhitektorius, chacxibum, m4m4se, adlferry, mudhune and this user have 20 others thankyou

Re: Download Free Business and Portfolio Joomla Template - OT Dulcet 6 years 7 months ago #5681

• leone
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I cant download template, is this template really free?
The following user(s) said Thank You: fudrabcg22

Re: Download Free Business and Portfolio Joomla Template - OT Dulcet 6 years 7 months ago #5687

• trungdt
  • Administrator
Yes, it's FREE template. But you should login to download it. If you can't login then please clear your browser cache or try another browser.

Best Regards

Re: Download Free Business and Portfolio Joomla Template - OT Dulcet 6 years 6 months ago #5769

I can't find the authorization form.

Re: Download Free Business and Portfolio Joomla Template - OT Dulcet 6 years 6 months ago #5770

• trungdt
  • Administrator
You should clear your browser cache and login with your account as you loged in forum.

Regards

Re: Download Free Business and Portfolio Joomla Template - OT Dulcet 6 years 6 months ago #5835

• taho
  • Fresh Boarder
I can't download any free template. After I entered my login & password to form nothing is do.

Re: Download Free Business and Portfolio Joomla Template - OT Dulcet 6 years 6 months ago #5838

Me too. ! Can´t downloada anyone. Sorry, bud service!

Re: Download Free Business and Portfolio Joomla Template - OT Dulcet 6 years 6 months ago #5867

• hsifly
  • Fresh Boarder
thanks

Re: Download Free Business and Portfolio Joomla Template - OT Dulcet 6 years 6 months ago #5879

• taho
  • Fresh Boarder
taho wrote:
I can't download any free template. After I entered my login & password to form nothing is do.
Sorry, that my wrong. I tried enter my login uppercase first letter :oops:
The following user(s) said Thank You: chinogrande
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds