stickyandlocked Download Free Business and Portfolio Joomla Template - OT Dulcet

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

10 years 10 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #5105 by Trung Duong
OT Dulcet is free Joomla 2.5 and K2 template for this month, it can be use for joomla business, corporate, portfolio or many kind of joomla site. Please login and download (template, quickstart, extensions)!

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Note: You may need type the credentials (username & password) again in the dialog to start download.
LICENSE NOTE:
  • This template and extensions come with this template is FREE and licensed under GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE GPL Version 2
  • The design work is not re-distribute-able and you need keep/add the "Designed by Omegatheme.com" information (with link) under the "Copyright (C) Your company name" and/or "Website developed by Your company" information.

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Trung Duong.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos S. del Rio, Thomas Anderson, Isabel Carcedo, Oleg Kos, samin sa, Sergey Serhiov, Triet Nguyen, randy boze, Alan ferry, Mudhune Albanus and 20 other people also said thanks.
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 7 months ago #5681 by Leone Sierra
I cant download template, is this template really free?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jorge Beltran
More
10 years 7 months ago #5687 by Trung Duong
Yes, it's FREE template. But you should login to download it. If you can't login then please clear your browser cache or try another browser.

Best Regards

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]
More
10 years 7 months ago #5769 by sasha efremova
I can't find the authorization form.
More
10 years 7 months ago #5770 by Trung Duong
You should clear your browser cache and login with your account as you loged in forum.

Regards

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]
More
10 years 7 months ago #5835 by Anton Pugatch
I can't download any free template. After I entered my login & password to form nothing is do.
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam