normal VirtueMart Category module submenu not open

More
11 years 6 months ago #2383 by Nick Nickop
Hi, congratullation for you template!
My problem is that when i make subcategories in virtuemart, the module of VirtueMart Category at left position not open.
But When i make unpublish the module OT Scroller the module of VirtueMart Category open fine!
So there is a jquery conflict with these two modules!
Can you send me an update of the module OT Scroller jquery script?

Thanks a lot!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #2386 by Linh Robert
Hi,
You can re-download the package and re-install the module in package.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
11 years 5 months ago #2446 by Nick Nickop
Hi, if i downoload again the template i will lost my credits!!! so can you sent me the files of the module to replace them?

Thanks

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

11 years 5 months ago #2454 by Trung Duong
No Nick,

With the template that you downloaded and now if you download it again then you WILL NOT LOST any credit.

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam