normal register form

More
11 years 8 months ago #1796 by juan alberto leon
Hi good day... Excuse me I have a problem with the register form.... the form shown it is with code of list and shown disordered and in your template is with code of tables how I can change this? look...

My site michinalibre.com/index.php/registro-de-usuarios

Your template: www.comoenchina.com/prueba/index.php/registro2

It is very diferent How i can do to show the same?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #1798 by Trung Duong
Replied by Trung Duong on topic Re: register form
Hello,

Our form is K2 registration form, and your is default of Joomla. Can you update this css code ?
Code:
form#member-registration{ } form#member-registration fieldset{ padding: 10px; } form#member-registration dl{ } form#member-registration dl dt{ float: none; } form#member-registration dl dd{ float: none; margin: 0 0 15px 0; padding: 0; } form#member-registration dl dd input{ width: 50%; padding: 1px; } .k2AccountPage{ } .k2AccountPage input.inputbox{ width: 50%; padding: 1px; } .toggle-editor, .toggle-editor div{ margin: 0; } .toggle-editor{ margin-top: 10px; } .toggle-editor div{ }

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by Trung Duong.

More
11 years 8 months ago #1804 by Linh Robert
Replied by Linh Robert on topic Re: register form

michinalibre wrote: Hi good day... Excuse me I have a problem with the register form.... the form shown it is with code of list and shown disordered and in your template is with code of tables how I can change this? look...

My site michinalibre.com/index.php/registro-de-usuarios

Your template: www.comoenchina.com/prueba/index.php/registro2

It is very diferent How i can do to show the same?

The answer is same here
www.omegatheme.com/ot-sportshop/create-a...count-page.html#1288

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
11 years 8 months ago #1842 by juan alberto leon
Replied by juan alberto leon on topic Re: register form
I copied and pasted the code and don't happen anything.... where I have it to paste? in customs.css???
What is the another opcion??

More
11 years 8 months ago #1848 by Linh Robert

michinalibre wrote: I copied and pasted the code and don't happen anything.... where I have it to paste? in customs.css???
What is the another opcion??

The customs.css is good. Please clear browser cache and try to see.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32

More
11 years 8 months ago #1918 by Linh Robert

Time to create page: 0.305 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam