normal How to enable 4 module positions at buttom

More
11 years 2 months ago #3594 by Oneil Byfield
In the demo of this template you have 4 modules (namely "about Us", "Latest Tweets", "Social connection" etc) placed at the bottom of the template in what appears to be module position "bottom-1" How can I get my own custom modules like that in the module position? I tried it and the modules line up horizontally instead of vertically across like the demo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

11 years 2 months ago #3599 by Trung Duong
Hello,

Can you submit your url here ?

Thanks

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #3607 by Oneil Byfield
Website is not yet online. See snapshot of what I'm referring to (one the demo and the other my website). I place all three custom modules in the bottom-1 and also bottom-2 module position but still no difference.
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by Oneil Byfield.

More
11 years 2 months ago #3618 by Trung Duong
In our demo, 4 modules assigned to bottom-2 position, did you change template setting ?

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #3629 by Oneil Byfield
No I haven't changed the template settings, I've even gone as far as uninstalling and reinstalling a fresh copy of the template as well as installing it on a different Joomla install and the same problem. My time is running out to complete this project and it would appear this is going to be a long drawn out process since it takes you a whole day to respond to each response I post, could you please do me a favor and ask ALL relevant questions at one go so I can do the necessary checks and respond. And also since this is a new template could you please do a quick check on your side by installing this template in a fresh install of Joomla to see if this is an issue with your template.

Again this is what I've done:
I've assigned all three of my modules to position buttom-2
Also I've assigned all three of my modules to position buttom-1 with the same result.
If there is a special procedure/steps I need to carry out to get the modules aligned correctly please advise.

Thanks for your help so far.
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by Oneil Byfield.

More
11 years 2 months ago #3638 by Trung Duong
Hello,

You should add module class suffix:

Module First: floatleft width25 first
Module Second, Third, Fourth: floatleft width25

Thanks

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Time to create page: 0.263 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam