normal Show price without tax in the home

More
10 years 4 months ago #6517 by German Pagan
I Configure the anonymous shopper group to show prices without tax (attached image), but on the front page of the price disappears, however the product detail page appears if the price without tax (attached image ) and I can resolve this.

Thank you!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

10 years 4 months ago #6527 by Trung Duong
Hello,

Price without tax doesn't appear on module product, it appears on category list product or product details. So if you want to it appear on module then you should edit file:
templates/ot_naturalcosmetics/html/mod_virtuemart_product/default.php

and add code below into price coding line(from line 82 to 151)
Code:
echo $currency->createPriceDiv ('priceWithoutTax', 'COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_SALESPRICE_WITHOUT_TAX', $product->prices, FALSE, FALSE, 1.0, TRUE);

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
10 years 4 months ago #6548 by German Pagan
Thanks for the reply and fix it.
But I have this situation, I select some parameters of prices in the seller profile to be shown on the chekout but now is in the view of the product and I do not like how I can disable those parameters that are not in the view of product. Please see atachada image

Thank you!
Attachments:

More
10 years 4 months ago #6550 by German Pagan
Hey i fix yet, i found the file "templates/ot_naturalcosmetics/html/com_virtuemart/productdetails/default_showprices.php" and delete the lines of some prices :)

Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Trung Duong

Time to create page: 0.266 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam