normal k2 category module positions trouble

More
11 years 4 months ago #3311 by Lukas Ramos
hi im having a trouble with the category page and module positions:

all my k2 items have a <div> image floating to left or right side, when my category displays more than 2 articles with this kind of div image the module advertising, copyright and all bottom modules moves to the right.

Ill send you some images

please help!!!

Attachment right.jpg not found

Attachment wrong.jpg not found

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

11 years 4 months ago #3329 by Trung Duong
Please submit your url here, it has closed div tag somewhere.

Thanks

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
11 years 4 months ago #3340 by Lukas Ramos
ohh good one.. it really works

Many many thanks

More
11 years 4 months ago #3345 by Devinson Pena
Hi lukas,

I saw you changed all your drop down menu tabs to match your logo! How did you do that? I'd also like to match them to my logo =).

Thank you in advance!

More
11 years 3 months ago #3366 by Lukas Ramos
Hi sorry for the late reply,

You can custom your menus in #ot-mainmenu ul.level0 li in the custom.css file in the template folder.

you can change almost everything for the menu design, check out that you have at least four styles or more depending on the color you selected for your buttons.

to change the logo you can do it in the div.ot-logo a.logo in the layout.css file in the template folder here you can change the size and logo image .png or jpg.

Hope it helps!!

Time to create page: 0.362 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam