normal OT Scroller-There is no possibility to add link to the pictures---why than???

More
11 years 4 months ago #2937 by szoke lorand
Hi Guys!

Fist of all, your template is really cool, just one problem and its really ....driving me in med...all module is really cool, graphic is really nice work, webegonomy cool...just that extension why???? you cant add link to slides ...why didnt you do pro that template...just you have to add 3-4 boxes to this extension and and its done, now i have to find another solution because in the top of the page you can display client logos...without link to client...who put that scroller just to display photos on the most important place of the page.....

Just one easy question.... are you going to update that extension with function to link the sliders to a page..or not really?

(Sry guys but this week i promised to do a website to my friend, i found this and now after i did everything and just need to upload the pictures to the slidershow and linking to the subpages ... now we saw there is no chance...)

If you have any solution pls inform me ....

King regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

11 years 4 months ago #2939 by Trung Duong
Hello,

We will update it soon.

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
11 years 3 months ago #3125 by Agatha Jemioła
Hi again, is it possible already to link the pictures from the slider? And if not - is it matter of days, weeks or months?
Thank you.

Time to create page: 0.266 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam