normal Menu Colour

More
11 years 5 months ago #2934 by Micheal Tosin
Menu Colour was created by Micheal Tosin
Firstly, i will like to thank you guys for the great job you are doing. It's only Omaga that can release such wonderful themes and extensions for free and i have all the reasons to commite money with you people.
I am a beginner and i want use OT Corporate template but i can't get the menu colour as it's in the demo. After i checked forum i discovered that i will have to adjust somethings to make it work like that but i don't know how to go about this. Please i need urgent help on this. Thanks
Omega is better by far...............................

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #2938 by szoke lorand
Replied by szoke lorand on topic Re: Menu Colour
Hi,

Just go to your menu manager, choose main menu
Here open a menu item what is colourfull
On the right side open the Link Type Options and there you see Link CSS Style--and the box you see actually what is the style of that menu item

If you wanna change just overwrite with other colour style....( better if you look all the styles write everywhere to got it because if you changing maybe you will forget the styles ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: ahsan mani

More
11 years 5 months ago #2960 by Micheal Tosin
Replied by Micheal Tosin on topic Re: Menu Colour
I still didn't get it right. Please step by step guide will be highly appreciated.
Thanks

More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #2990 by Elke Krassnitzer
Replied by Elke Krassnitzer on topic Re: Menu Colour
Hej,
here is the same problem. I found the Demo-colours in the customs.css but I'm unable to use them (blond girl ...). I wrote customs.css into the recommended link css style box but this doesn't work :unsure:
Attached you can find a pic of my fail (sorry, I have a german interface)
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by Elke Krassnitzer.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

11 years 5 months ago #2997 by Trung Duong
Replied by Trung Duong on topic Re: Menu Colour
Hello,

You can find it in custom.css file and edit or create new class "cerulean" for menu color like this:
Code:
#ot-mainmenu ul.level0 li.cerulean { background: #00AFD1; }

Thanks

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elke Krassnitzer

More
11 years 4 months ago #3325 by Devinson Pena
Replied by Devinson Pena on topic Re: Menu Colour
Hello all,

I'm new to the scene and really like this template. I like the green for the dropdown menu colour, but I want to change them to match my logo? I have no idea how to change each individual menu tab to a different colour like in the default template...

Can any one help out? What steps should I take?

Thanks in advance!

Time to create page: 0.330 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam