normal Custom header colours not working

More
11 years 5 months ago #2775 by Belinda Frylinck
Good Day

I have set Custom Headings Font to yes in the template settings options and changed the colours, but the headings' colours are not changing. What else do I need to do to get them to change? I've used many OT templates before and this always worked without any problem.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

11 years 5 months ago #2781 by Trung Duong
Can you show me your screenshot ? and your site url here ?

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
11 years 5 months ago #2821 by Belinda Frylinck
The URL is: badisatrio.bfreelancewebdesign.co.za - however I've made changes to the stylesheet manually in the mean time, so the colours are correct now. But I should be able to change the heading colours in the template parameters.

More
11 years 4 months ago #3003 by Micheal Tosin
Am new to joomla and i have little understanding of css and html. i have tried all i couldn't get it working. I will be more than grateful if you can provide step by step of how you edited the menu colour and also am having problem with logo. Thanks

Time to create page: 0.290 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam