normal k2 sub-category handling problem :(

More
11 years 5 months ago #2745 by disay moronaga
Hi! The Corporate Tree template is really one of the best templates around! :) I mean, where else can you get this very beautiful template and for free! Only at OmegaTheme! Thank you very much OmegaTheme! I'm really glad you made this template as a gift.

I have just one question though, which i'm sure can be easily resolved. I noticed that K2 displays only one column no matter what. I mean even if I changed the column option to 2 or 4 in the sub-category handling, it only displays one single column.

This is what I actually did. I created a new menu item and selected a k2 category I created as the type. Early on, I also created under that main category, a number of sub-categories. I then went back to the main category in k2 and wrote "2" on the column field to enable two columns. However, when I refreshed my browser, only a single column was displayed. I checked and rechecked my settings and everything seems to be in order.

I then searched for a solution on the Net and tried the various solutions out one by one, including plutting k2_2columns in the page display options on the menu item, as well as deleting the k2.css file, but these solutions did not resolve the issue. I tried my best but it seems that the solution eludes me. I know you are very busy but I was thinking and hoping that maybe you can help me resolve this issue?

Thank you very much again for this very beautiful template. I just hope this minor glitch will be resolved. Thanks! :)
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #2763 by Trung Duong
Hello,

Please download css file here.

Thanks

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by Trung Duong.

More
11 years 5 months ago #2789 by disay moronaga
Hi! Thank you very much for taking the time to respond to my query and for going the extra mile to send the k2.css file. I really appreciate your effort. Thank you very much! :) Anyway, I downloaded the k2.zip file, extracted it, and uploaded it to my webhost at /home/myaccount/public_html/mydomain/templates/ot_corporatetree/css, overwriting the existing k2.css file on that same directory with the k2.css file that you sent. However, when I refreshed my browser, the sub-category items were still being displayed in a single column despite the fact that I already set it to 4 columns in sub-category handling.

I'm not sure if I am doing something wrong here but I have checked and rechecked the settings and everything appears to be in order. I'm really sorry about this. I know I must be taking a lot of your time already but I do hope you could take one more look at the screenshots I sent and I hope you can help me resolve this sub-category handling issue. My apologies. I have attached two screenshots, one is the view from my frontend and the other is the view from the backend. Thank you very much for taking the time to read my post. :)
Attachments:

More
11 years 5 months ago #2807 by Trung Duong
Can you show me your url here ? it's better for support

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Time to create page: 0.297 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam