normal top-box custom module no rendering correctly IE11

More
10 years 1 month ago #7075 by k b
Hi,

There is a rendering issue with IE 11 and a lesser extend, IE10. In IE11 however, the top-box positions are not showing the boxes around the custom html module position and as a result the rest of the page is moved up and covers some content. It's all the top-box positions that are affected on the main page which seems to be tied to the div class OtRounded-i class

I did notice an error in IE11 console that shows:

Invalid HTML5 DOCTYPE. Consider using the interoperable form "<!DOCTYPE html>".

Could you please have a look and see what may be causing the issue? The site is located at www.affordableelegance.ca

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

10 years 1 month ago #7084 by Trung Duong
Hello,

Could you please send me your administator account to support email ? So i can check custom html module at position top-content.

In IE11 it's automatic added style height = 0 in div tag "otRounded-mid"

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
10 years 1 month ago #7087 by k b
Thanks for the response on this. What email address should I send that info to? I have setup a temp account for you.

More
10 years 1 month ago #7089 by Trung Duong
Please send email to services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam