normal simple image gallery

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #5015 by miecio walti
hello people
installed ot corp mx full on a client's website (joomla template with what was in the package)
I'm trying to use simple image gallery in ot corp mx
put the correct path and code (images/sampledata/2013/caminhoes/extra {gallery} {/ gallery}

I have the following error:
JFolder :: files: Path is not a folder. Path: / home/storage/2/6a/7d/metroshacman1/public_html/images/images/sampledata/2013/caminhoes/extra
There was a problem rendering your image gallery. Please make sure the que folder you are using in the Simple Image Gallery plugin tags exists and contains valid image files. The plugin Could not locate the folder: images/images/sampledata/2013/caminhoes/extra

what should I do to work?
can show me some other similar preferably free plugin that works?

thank you
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by miecio walti.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

10 years 9 months ago #5020 by Trung Duong
Hello,

You are doing wrong config for simple gallery plugin.

1. You just need fillout Image folder path: images/images/sampledata/2013/caminhoes/

2. In k2 or Joomla item you should fillout {gallery}extra{/ gallery}

Best Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.243 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam