normal Unable to install template for J 2.5.9

More
11 years 6 days ago #4524 by Oneil Byfield
I'm trying to install the template on a fresh install of Joomla 2.5.9, I extracted the downloaded file OT_CorpMX_Template_Package.zip and attempted to install the ot_corpmx_template_package.zip, which I assume is the template, never does complete the install. It loads for a long time, then the load process ends without any messages or warnings. The template is not listed under template manager.

P.S Please don't ask for the url as the website is not online yet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

11 years 6 days ago #4533 by Trung Duong
Hello,

So you should try install on server. I've just tested and it's working fine on both server and localhost

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
10 years 10 months ago #5092 by Kha Ton
I have tried to install ot_corpmx_template_package.zip on the Joomla 2.5.9 but it came up with error:

JFolder::create: Could not create directory
Warning: Failed to move file!

Could you help what is wrong??

Thanks

More
10 years 10 months ago #5097 by Trung Duong
Hello,

Please check your permission for files and folders, it should be 755 with folder and 644 with files

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
10 years 10 months ago #5099 by Kha Ton
Thanks for replying quickly but how to check these permission and which folders need to be set 755. We use godaddy hosting.

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.282 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam