normal Read More link - Big problem

More
11 years 2 months ago #3834 by k b
I need to know how to fix this rather quickly. The problem is that I used the K2 categories and K2 items for a similar setup as the demo that installs with the template. (blog layout)

I just noticed that if a user clicks on the 'read more' link within the article, after the article is opened and the user attempts to use the mainmenu again to navigate to another part of the site, the URL is wrong and any menu item that is selected points to a URL path that doesn't work. It only does this on the 'Read on' link. The URL is changed to show the actual folder that the site resides on, on the server.

How can I fix this issue. This is really important as the site is failing when this happens.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #3835 by k b
I have fixed the issue. I deleted the K2 category menu item that came with the demo and created a new one. There seems to be something strange about the one that came with the demo. After doing that, the site now renders correctly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Trung Duong

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.275 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam