normal Email link in bottom Module not working

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #3803 by k b
The email link that is in the "Custom Social" module in the "bottom-2" position doesn't work. When you click the email link, it opens an email window for the program on your pc but instead of putting the email address into the email window it adds a bunch of javascript and markup language code.

This is the same "Custom Social" module that is found in the "headertop-2" position and that email link works without issue.

I made an exact duplicate of the working one in the headertop-2 position and it still does the same thing. There is a conflict of some kind in the template causing this but I don't know how to fix it.
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by k b.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

11 years 2 months ago #3805 by Trung Duong
Hello,

It's just html module for demo, you can edit the html code as you want.

Best Regarsd

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
11 years 2 months ago #3831 by k b
Yes, I just have the simple email link in there. Nothing fancy, but when you hover over it with your cursor it shows a bunch of javascript, not the email. It also loads that javascript in the 'To' feild if you click the email link and not the simple email string.

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #3885 by Trung Duong
Hello,

You should try use no editor to create email link ? or try this code:
Code:

I hope it works.

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by Trung Duong.

More
11 years 1 month ago #4091 by k b
nope. that didn't solve the problem. i was already using that code and I tried without an editor to add it.

Time to create page: 0.286 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam