normal K2 style

More
11 years 5 months ago #2649 by k b
K2 style was created by k b
Hi,

I was wondering how to apply the same styles to normal Joomla articles that are getting applied to the K2 items.

For example, in the template under the 'About' menu tab it loads the K2 articles for that K2 category in a blog form. The headers for the categories have a nice template color added to them which matches the style of the rest of the site.

If I want to create Joomla articles and use Joomla categories for a similar blog layout, how can I apply the same style to those so the headers and articles have the same look and feel as those that are displayed in the K2 items and categories?

I just don't trust that K2 component and I don't want to build my site based on something that seems to be full of bugs.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

11 years 5 months ago #2673 by Trung Duong
Replied by Trung Duong on topic Re: K2 style
Hello,

We will update it soon cause we used K2 for all templates

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.248 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam