normal K2 component limiting max image size

More
11 years 5 months ago #2642 by k b
The K2 component is limiting the max size of the images in the site. How do I get the size of the images to be the full size they are in the actual image? For example, the slider I'm now using is loading images that are 900 x 300, which seems to be set in the K2 params. I have changed that to 960 to match the width of the banner slider in the template, but it's still loading them at 900px wide.

How do I get it to load the full image size, or at least change it in the k2 extension to the image x-large size is bigger that 900px wide?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #2643 by k b
Found the issue, but don't know how to stop it from happening. The item has an image stored in it, and even though I updated the size of the image to load it seems to be caching an image size within the 'Image' tab of the item. I have to delete the image in there, then reattach the image and save it.

I also have to do this twice, because it fails to save the changes the first time.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

11 years 5 months ago #2668 by Trung Duong
Please download pakage file again, i updated bug about mysql when we change images of demo items

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Time to create page: 0.280 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam