normal template is unstable

More
11 years 5 months ago #2622 by k b
template is unstable was created by k b
This template is unstable, it seems to have db issues. If you take to long to type anything in an article for example, I get this error. I've seen it multiple times:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 SQL=UPDATE `jos_finder_taxonomy_map` SET `link_id`='2',`node_id`='3' WHERE

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

11 years 5 months ago #2623 by Trung Duong
You can fix database with Joomla ?

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
11 years 5 months ago #2626 by k b
Replied by k b on topic Re: template is unstable
I've ran the fix in joomla for the db and still there are issues. This is the second sql error in this template. I need this fixed.

I'm going to delete this entire install and start from scratch, but if the same problems appear I'm going to need your help to fix the issues.

More
11 years 5 months ago #2632 by Trung Duong
Can you send me your admin to services(at)omegatheme.com ? so i can check how does it work.

Regards

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #2633 by k b
Replied by k b on topic Re: template is unstable
setup a user for you and sent the email to you.

thanks for the help with this.

An easy way to reproduce one of the sql errors is to goto the K2 items tab. Click on one of the articles for the slider (use item ID 5 as its an original template image). Then within the 'Items' tab of the K2 menu, select Item ID 5 and open the article. Once in there, click the 'Images' tab, and chose a new image to store. Browse to any image in the media manager, then click the "Check this box to delete current image or just upload a new image to replace the existing one" check box and hit 'Save and Close'.

The sql error will appear, and the save may or may not have happened.
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by k b.

More
11 years 5 months ago #2663 by Trung Duong
Hello,

Please download your template package again, i fixed this bug.

Thanks

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Time to create page: 0.234 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam