normal Adding shopping cart to this template, and changing slider

More
11 years 5 months ago #2521 by k b
Hi,

I sent a message through email about this when I should have just posted the question. I'm looking at buying this template, but I would like to know how easy it would be to swap out the existing K2 slider for a different one and would this template be able to accomidate a shopping cart system easily?

I don't want to buy the template if there is a lot of customization already done that will cause me issues in the future. I know it's hard question to answer but without the ability to test in the install of say VM for example I really don't know how it would look or react.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

11 years 5 months ago #2534 by Trung Duong
Hello,

You can change other k2 slider and use VM for this template ( we just did custom k2 template in basic and) and this template doesn't install VM you should do it if wanna use VM.

Thanks

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.252 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam