normal 500 error when try to replace ot_corpmx_demo_package.zip image to K2 item

More
11 years 5 months ago #2498 by Ryan Bender
you can see error message attached image also , on three seperate cpanel/hosting accounts when I install the latest (as of 10/7/2012) ot_corpmx_demo_package.zip and then try to replace the demo k2 item image with my own image I get this error message (more or less the same for each instance with the variable of the database name):

"Joomla!
500 - An error has occurred.

Table 'mentee_mentee.djy9w_finder_links_termsc' doesn't exist SQL=DELETE FROM `djy9w_finder_links_termsc` WHERE `link_id` = 1"

I never seen this issue with any other OT K2 instances only with this template, Anyone else with this issue? the joomla articles work fine so I can use it but I like the OT K2 banner and K2 social links and would like to use it.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

11 years 5 months ago #2528 by Trung Duong
Can you send me your cpanel info and joomla administrator to services (at) omegatheme.com ? so i can check and fix it.

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
11 years 5 months ago #2635 by k b
This is the same as one of the errors I'm experiencing.

More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #2636 by Trung Duong
Hello,

I've just checked your site, tried upload image from my computer to replace old image and it doesnt works fine, image was not uploaded

If you can take your screen shot with error then i can easy fix it or support you better.

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by Trung Duong.

Time to create page: 0.287 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam