normal Disabling Color Picker & Slide Show

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #2344 by edy kay
1. How do you disable the color picker on the top left. I have looked under template manager styles still cannot find this option.

2. How do you edit the content on the slideshow. The K2 content does not seem to change the slider content. Where is this hiding ? I would like remove the content and just have a slide image that I can link to content.
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by edy kay.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

11 years 6 months ago #2345 by Trung Duong
Hello,

You should remove this code in index.php ( in corpmx template) online 30-36
Code:
<div class="ot-palete"> <?php echo JText::_('TPL_OT_COLOR'); ?> <div class="ot-green"><a id="green" href="<?php echo JURI::current(); ?>?style=green"></a></div> <div class="ot-red"><a id="red" href="<?php echo JURI::current(); ?>?style=red"></a></div> <div class="ot-orange"><a id="orange" href="<?php echo JURI::current(); ?>?style=orange"></a></div> <div class="ot-blue"><a id="blue" href="<?php echo JURI::current(); ?>?style=blue"></a></div> </div>
Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
11 years 6 months ago #2346 by edy kay
Replied by edy kay on topic Re: Disabling Color Picker
WOW...that's the quickest response I have had. Will try that, how about the question on the slide show?

Thanks for the quick response

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #2347 by Trung Duong
They're k2 items you can edit them by remove text and keep image inside each item. (brow item list with "OT SlideShow" category)

Thanks

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by Trung Duong.

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #2349 by Oneayu William
i have been trying to see a way to ask this question (about color picker) since i bought this template, but i couldn't, i tried opening a new topic for this issue but my post was deleted,

thanks for the solution, but i want to know how to contact you guys, just in-case i purchase another template and another issue arises?

And secondly, another problem am having with this template is K2, whenever i create a k2 item or edit one, it will show me error messages, but yet the item has been saved. so what is the solution here?
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by Oneayu William.

More
11 years 6 months ago #2352 by Trung Duong
Hello,

You can contact us via contact form to ask a question and post your issue in forum to get support. Can you show me the error that you got ? so it's easy to fix ;)

Regards

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Time to create page: 0.231 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam