normal Custom Field Locations

More
10 years 10 months ago #4902 by Tan Haan Chiang
Hi,

For custom field layout position:
1. ontop, it's able to show
2. normal, It has problem and not showing
3. onbot, it's able to show, and it's ugly.
Please help to rectify.

Is that possible for the custom field to show inside the product long description and short description?

Thanks.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #4906 by Linh Robert

2. normal, It has problem and not showing

Hi,
Did you type "normal" in the customfield position? If you did, please leave it blank if you want it display at normal position (it's VM issue).

3. onbot, it's able to show, and it's ugly.
I got these display randomly.

Could you tell us more detail about "randomly" here? As screenshot, they display as a table, with first column is customfield name, second column is value and the third is description.

If you mean "randomly" is the customfield display different ways in different times of page refresh, please take some those screenshots and post here.

We can help further if after that you upload site to host and we can see it directly.

Thanks!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by Linh Robert.

More
10 years 10 months ago #4910 by Tan Haan Chiang
Hi,

Please have a look on the screenshot.
Thanks.
Attachments:

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

10 years 10 months ago #4911 by Trung Duong
Hi,

So what does your mean in that screenshot ? Can you please say more than red cycles in that picture so we can easy understand your issue.

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
10 years 10 months ago #4963 by Tan Haan Chiang
Hi,

When I create custom fields, I made it this way.

Car
Model
Engine
Year of Manufactured

Then continue with another car

Car
Model
Engine
Year of Manufactured

But when it display in the template, it shows that:
Car
Engine
Car
Model
Make
Engine

Which is not according to the way I created it.

Between, another issue is....
There's another column on the right side, as circled.
May I know what column is that, and how to hide it.
Thanks.

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #4967 by Linh Robert
Hi,

When I create custom fields, I made it this way.

Car
Model
Engine
Year of Manufactured

Then continue with another car

Car
Model
Engine
Year of Manufactured

1. You just need create the custom fields once via Custom Field Manager, then through products, just insert the values for custom fields, do not create anymore.
2. One custom field can be insert into a product more than one times. So please check if that product which display twice of "Car", just check that product in custom field tab, to see if you have called it(custom field "Car") twice, just remove one.
3. If the 3rd collumn is description of custom fields, just edit custom field in Custom Fields Manager and leave the description blank.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by Linh Robert.

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam