normal Internal 500 error

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

11 years 3 days ago #4604 by Trung Duong
Replied by Trung Duong on topic Re: Internal 500 error

person101 wrote: The Defualt template works fine and any other template works great...

Can you email me FTP and Joomla account again ? So I can check our template on your server ? My email trungdt(at)omegathemedotcom

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 days ago #4606 by Chad Canady
Replied by Chad Canady on topic Re: Internal 500 error
Just sent email if you need something else let me know.... I have access to all php settings and everything to server cause I own the server this website is hosted on..

More
11 years 3 days ago - 11 years 3 days ago #4607 by Linh Robert
Replied by Linh Robert on topic Re: Internal 500 error
Hi,
After check the site, especially the error_log file, we found these:
Code:
... [16-Apr-2013 21:41:43 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/ffmpeg.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/ffmpeg.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0 [16-Apr-2013 21:41:43 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Directive 'register_globals' is deprecated in PHP 5.3 and greater in Unknown on line 0 [16-Apr-2013 21:41:44 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 359004 bytes) in /home/XYZ/public_html/libraries/phputf8/mbstring/core.php on line 121 ...

It seem your host just update to PHP 5.3 and some setting is not match the requirements.
So, please check your php setting to increase the memory limit, current is 32M, need to change to 64M or 128M or greater if possible.

If you change in php.ini, need restart the server.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
Last edit: 11 years 3 days ago by Linh Robert. Reason: spelling correct
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chad Canady

More
11 years 2 days ago #4613 by Chad Canady
Replied by Chad Canady on topic Re: Internal 500 error
Thanks so much love your template thanks for fixing issue... And it was me who upgraded I bought a firewall for my server and it lets you know security flaws in your server and I was running an old php version. Thank You...

Time to create page: 0.249 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam