normal Search Module

More
12 years 4 hours ago #945 by Maribel Delgado
I install the search module (in omega template package) and again my website its blank. :(
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 hours ago #947 by Maribel Delgado
Replied by Maribel Delgado on topic Re: Search Module
Now i change the search module position and i have this:

Warning: require_once(/home/*****/public_html/modules/mod_search/helper.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/*****/public_html/modules/mod_search/mod_search.php on line 18

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/*****/public_html/modules/mod_search/helper.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/*****/public_html/modules/mod_search/mod_search.php on line 18

I dont know how to fix that///

More
12 years 3 hours ago #949 by Linh Robert
Replied by Linh Robert on topic Re: Search Module
That search module is Joomla search module, we did not provide it since it have already come with Joomla.
You need make sure the files are not deleted.
As I see, the file helper.php and folder tmpl of this module is not exists ????? That's all problem.

I've uploaded files and you can see.

As I said, that is Joomla content search, so if you want to use a product search module, get it in this package:
joomlacode.org/gf/download/frsrelease/15...LETE_PACKAGE.j15.zip

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
12 years 3 hours ago #952 by Maribel Delgado
Replied by Maribel Delgado on topic Re: Search Module
Thanks a lot!!! :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.225 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam