normal menu virtuemart or joomla

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #927 by priscila silva
hello, me again I'm sorry, I'm having trouble on the main menu, I need to alert the menu of categories virtuemart or joomla main menu of the same? because I did the categories from the main menu joomla and so, as I will list the products by categories? Being that does not appear categories virtuemart but in the main menu joomla help me how to do this please: (
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 weeks ago - 12 years 4 weeks ago #932 by Linh Robert
Hi,
You can use main menu to contain menu item point to main shop ( called "Shop" for example). You can create menu item to point to a category (called "Computers", "Phones", etc.).
The main menu will be placed at menu horizontal bar only.

At the left of right column, you can put module VM Category there. This module will list all categories of your store (looks like a menu but this menu list all categories).

You can see an example here , at the left, the module have title "Categories"

Hope you understand what I've said since my English is not good.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
Last edit: 12 years 4 weeks ago by Linh Robert.
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.289 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam