normal Virtue mart - Fatal Error

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #767 by Dimi Ingle
Installed the site from your package, all worked fine until I tried to update the VM - There is a little image on the left saying it needs to be updated, but when Id do, and click on a product, this happens:

Failed Loading XML File
XML: Document is empty
XML start tag expected '<' not found
Jinstaller: cannot find Joomla XML setup file

So I tried to download via the direct URL and looked like it worked, but then when you click products from the shop, I get this error

Fatal error: Call to undefined method shopFunctionsF::PrintIcon() in (site files)/default.php on line 83

Too scared to attempt it again. Please assist
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #768 by Linh Robert
Hi,
The upgrading from VM2.0.0 to VM 2.0.2 have some problems as you said. We still in progress of upgrading VM 2.0.0 to VM2.0.2 to work on Boutique J1.7 and J2.5.

When done, we will notice you soon.

Thanks!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #779 by Dimi Ingle
Thanks for your response.
Keep me posted

FYI, should this happen - as its so easy to accidentally click the link to upgrade, what do we need to do apart from re-doing the entire site

Time to create page: 0.244 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam