normal add to cart becomes notify in categories

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #576 by Sonam Dorjee
I am using the template in italian language and I have activated the latest products module and it works fine but when i click on categories instead of showing "aggiunge" (add to cart) it shows "Avvisami" (notify me) on products. I don't know from where comes the problem. Can u help me out... thanks in advance. see the difference in attached screen shots.
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by Sonam Dorjee.
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #578 by Linh Robert
Hi,
When a product out of stock, in will show "Notify me when product in stock" instead of "Buy now".

Please read the VM document/ user manual for detail.

Thanks for using our products!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
12 years 2 months ago #583 by Sonam Dorjee
Hi, thanks for the quick responce. the products is disponible in the storeroom. the problem is the difference of the button on same products changes while i shift from category to latest products modules. when i click on the latest products i can see the button add to cart near the product. but when i go to the same products through the categories modules i see the button "notify me".
thanks
Attachments:

More
12 years 2 months ago #593 by Linh Robert
Hi,
what the version you using now? Joomla 1.5 or Joomla 1.7?
If you are using version 1.5, please download the attachment then extract to your root dir of your site (over-write).

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
Attachments:

More
12 years 2 months ago #594 by Sonam Dorjee
Thanks guy. i did the changes and it works.
good day.

Time to create page: 0.263 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam