normal Bottom Join to newsletter button doesn`t work

More
12 years 2 months ago #407 by Paul Lank
Hi, i`m currently having a problem with a bottom subscribe to the newsletter module. The Join button doesn`t seem to be working, atleast i can`t see new subscribers in Subscriber Management component. While the top subscribe button works fine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #409 by Linh Robert

devol wrote: Hi, i`m currently having a problem with a bottom subscribe to the newsletter module. The Join button doesn`t seem to be working, atleast i can`t see new subscribers in Subscriber Management component. While the top subscribe button works fine.

Hi devol,
That's correct! Because the subscribe module already at top, and the bottom one just sit there for sample purpose.
So you can put the subscribe module at the bottom at the second time or other modules if you want.

Thanks for using our products!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #414 by Paul Lank
Thanks.........
Solution for those who want to use the bottom button:
1) First you add a mod_communicatorsubscribe module in bottom box position.
2) Add a module class suffix: -subscribe
3) Edit layout.css in the template folder, add folowing lines in BOTTOMBOXES style:
Code:
div.ot-bottomboxes div.module-subscribe{ background: url("../images/input-newsletter-bg.png") repeat-x; height: 27px; } div.ot-bottomboxes div.module-subscribe .otmodules-i{ padding: 0px 10px 10px 10px; } div.ot-ot-bottomboxes div.module-subscribe form.custom-subscribe span.input-email{ background: url(../images/input-newsletter-bg.png) repeat-x; border: 1px solid #563A2C; color: #563A2C; float: left; font-size: 12px; font-style: italic; height: 27px; padding-left: 1px; width: 116px; } div.ot-bottomboxes div.module-subscribe form.custom-subscribe span.input-email input#subscriber_email{ border: 1px solid #563A2C; color: #563A2C; float: left; font-size: 12px; font-style: italic; height: 27px; padding-left: 1px; width: 116px; } div.ot-bottomboxes div.module-subscribe form.custom-subscribe input.button{ background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #563A2C; border: medium none; color: #FFFFFF; height: 31px; }

I know you can delete some of the code here, i`m just too lazy to do it.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by Linh Robert. Reason: add code to code tag

More
12 years 2 months ago #418 by Linh Robert
Thanks for your post and it may be helpful with some one.

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

Time to create page: 0.269 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam