normal Administration of the VM in error in the links

More
12 years 3 months ago #208 by Webmidiabrasil PI
I used the installation package "ot_boutiquebox_quickstart_demo_installation_j1.5.25," and the VM is returning me multiple errors on the links. For example when trying to add a new payment method, the URL:
dev.netq.vn/~minhnv/joomla15/ot_boutique...ption=com_virtuemart

See appendix:

Attachment Administration-of-the-VM-in-error-in-the-links.jpg not found

How should I best proceed to correct the installation?
I look forward guidelines.
Thank you.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #210 by Trung Duong
Hello,

After you install successfull quickstart installation package, you should edit file virtuemart.cfg.php ( administrator/components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart.cfg.php) find these lines
Code:
// these path and url definitions here are based on the Joomla! Configuration define( 'URL', 'http://dev.netq.vn/~minhnv/joomla15/ot_boutiquebox/' ); define( 'SECUREURL', 'http://dev.netq.vn/~minhnv/joomla15/ot_boutiquebox/' );

Then edit your path with joomla folder installed.

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by Trung Duong.
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.260 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam