More
12 years 4 months ago #207 by Webmidiabrasil PI
I notice in this parameter with the theme:
See appendix:

Attachment Warning-Parameter-with-the-theme.png not found

How can I solve?
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #209 by Linh Robert
Hi webmidia,

Based on the Warning message, you can find that the host/server configuration is blocking external file access. So the solution is enable external file access for your host. You can contact your hosting administrator to get help.

Thanks for using our products.

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #215 by Webmidiabrasil PI
Hi.
My hosting administrator, using the php.ini file, activated locally (inside the folder) directive "allow_url_fopen" granting permission to the folder "public_html / templates / ot_boutiquebox / elements."
But not resolved. What could be wrong?

php.ini:
Code:
(...) ; Whether to allow the treatment of URLs (like http:// or ftp://) as files. allow_url_fopen = On (...)

googlefontsloader.php:
Code:
(...) class JElementGoogleFontsLoader extends JElement { // Name of Element var $_name = 'GoogleFontsLoader'; // Function to create an element function fetchElement() { $fontsSeraliazed = file_get_contents('http://demo.omegatheme.com/webfonts/index.php?c=get-font-array'); $_SESSION["gfontlist"] = $fontsSeraliazed; return ''; } } (...)
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by Webmidiabrasil PI.

More
12 years 4 months ago #222 by Linh Robert

My hosting administrator, using the php.ini file, activated locally (inside the folder) directive "allow_url_fopen" granting permission to the folder "public_html / templates / ot_boutiquebox / elements."
But not resolved. What could be wrong?

Hi,
Did you try put php.ini in the root of Joomla installation? And when you put php.ini, please try using phpinfo() in the script to make sure the value changed ('cos some host or some PHP directive not allow to change via php.ini).

Thanks for using our products!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32

More
11 years 10 months ago #1407 by Mandud Int
hello, i'm new here
i have same error with webmidia

i've checked my phpinfo
Directive Local Value Master Value
allow_url_fopen On On

how to solve it ?
thanks

Regards,
Mandud

More
11 years 10 months ago #1412 by Linh Robert

mandud wrote: hello, i'm new here
i have same error with webmidia

i've checked my phpinfo
Directive Local Value Master Value
allow_url_fopen On On

how to solve it ?
thanks

Regards,
Mandud

Hi,
you can try using cURL instead of file_get_contents() in googlefontsloader.php.

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.261 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam