normal Questions about size-color fields + Rec

More
11 years 9 months ago #1507 by Ksenija Goncharova
Here's two more problems that I discovered:
1) No total price in cart
2) In Related items section there's two time title of the product. Look here kardashianshop.ru/shop/34/12/cosmetics-a...eye-mask-detail.html
Click "С ЭТИМ ТОВАРОМ ПОКУПАЮТ"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #1515 by Linh Robert
Hi,
As the last email we sent you, that patch will fix the price in pricelist.

That duplicate title comes from the custom field of that product. Please check the custom field creation.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
11 years 9 months ago #1524 by Ksenija Goncharova
Hi.
1) Last email you sent me, that patch that should fix the price in pricelist doesn't work at all.
2) Custom field creation, you mean in admin panel or I should do smth with the code?

More
11 years 9 months ago #1525 by Linh Robert
Hi,
The custom field I mean is in back-end.

The patch code worked fine in our tests. Please make sure all cache cleared (Joomla! cache, browser cache, ect.)

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

Time to create page: 0.287 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam