normal Questions about size-color fields + Rec

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #1404 by Ksenija Goncharova
Questions about size-color fields + Recommend to a friend filed

1. How can I change the names of fields "size", "color" to russian in product details?

2. How can I change to russian the names: "Recommend to a friend", "Send recommendations"?

3. When I try to buy smth at the end when I click submit it says Error can't find ../component/virtuemart/cart/confirm.html
But in my admin panel I can see this order named "pending". Why?
Also I want to receive email when smb make an order at my website. How can I do that?
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by Ksenija Goncharova.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #1405 by Linh Robert
Hi,
What version of Joomla and Virtuemart are you using?
We recommend you download the latest ot_boutiquebox package (VM 2.0), upgrade to VM 2.0.6 and the patch for VM 2.0.6.

In general, if VM 2.0:

1. How can I change the names of fields "size", "color" to russian in product details?

Size and color attribute are custom fields, so navigate to Custom field manager and change the name to Russian.
Code:
2. How can I change to russian the names: "Recommend to a friend", "Send recommendations"?
Install ru-RU language package for Virtuemart and change site to Russian language then it translate automatically.
If it do not translate, open /language/ru-RU/ru-RU.com_virtuemart.ini and find the key:
Code:
COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_ENQUIRY_LBL
and
Code:
COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_RECOMMEND
If it do not exist, please add and translate into Russian.
Code:
3. When I try to buy smth at the end when I click submit it says Error can't find ../component/virtuemart/cart/confirm.html But in my admin panel I can see this order named "pending". Why?
Please check the page ../component/virtuemart/cart/confirm.html exists or not. Try put site into no self mode and check.

Also I want to receive email when smb make an order at my website. How can I do that?

In store/shop configuration, please set the store/shop owner email address. When some one purchase a product, it will send mail to that email by default.

In the case you still can not figure these things out, please contact us via email services(a)omegatheme.com with admin access information and we change see and help you configure something.

Thanks for using our products!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by Linh Robert.

More
11 years 10 months ago #1406 by Ksenija Goncharova
The page ../component/virtuemart/cart/confirm.html doesn't exist.
When I put site into no self mode all works. But I need to turn on mod_rewrite, so what should I do?

More
11 years 10 months ago #1485 by Ksenija Goncharova
1. Before I could buy and all worked in no self mode, but now it doesn't work in any mode. Still I can't handle "Please check the page ../component/virtuemart/cart/confirm.html exists or not. " why?

2. Also before I had virtuemart items in category/black-shoes.html view, now it is component/virtuemart/?view=productdetails&virtuemart_product_id=28&virtuemart_category_id=6.

3. Also I don't get any messages when I order smth in test mode (

More
11 years 10 months ago #1495 by Linh Robert
Hi,
Can I try to update your VM to 2.0.6?

Also, you should test with no-offline mode, and recommend you use SH404 SEF component and it support sef mode better.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #1499 by Ksenija Goncharova
I saw u updated to version 2.0.6. thanks, all works perfectly now!
Thanks for your support! You are great!
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by Ksenija Goncharova.

Time to create page: 0.270 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam