normal link website

More
11 years 10 months ago #1250 by priscila silva
link website was created by priscila silva
I have this website, but wanted to get the / ot-nitrolight and just stay with the field, I do not know how to do it, if you put only: allbestbuy.freeiz.com . this message appears: Index of / ot-nitrolight

what's wrong? thank you!

allbestbuy.freeiz.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #1252 by Linh Robert
Replied by Linh Robert on topic Re: link website
Hi,
just move all files and folders in /ot-nitrolight to parent folder. You can use ftp or file manager util of host control panel to do this.

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
11 years 10 months ago #1257 by priscila silva
Replied by priscila silva on topic Re: link website
Iam so sorry, i didn´t understand, what is parent folder?

More
11 years 10 months ago #1258 by Linh Robert
Replied by Linh Robert on topic Re: link website
Hi,
I assume that your root folder of your web service is /public_html.
So, current you put the web site code in /public_html/ot-nitrolight. So the site url is now allbestbuy.freeiz.com/ot-nitrolight/ , not allbestbuy.freeiz.com/ any more.

So if you want to type allbestbuy.freeiz.com/ in the browser and website appear, you have to move all files and folders in /public_html/ot-nitrolight/ to parent folder (/public_html)

Hope this clear

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32

More
11 years 10 months ago #1261 by priscila silva
Replied by priscila silva on topic images problem
Hello, I managed to do the steps you told me, but unfortunately not appears the images on my site, I wonder What happened? how do I fix this? thank you!

www.allbestbuy.freeiz.com/

More
11 years 10 months ago #1263 by Linh Robert
Replied by Linh Robert on topic Re: images problem
Hi,
If you use Virtuemart 1.1.x, you need change site url configuration in /administrator/components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart.cfg.php
There are 2 lines you need change to:
Code:
define( 'URL', 'http://www.allbestbuy.freeiz.com/' ); define( 'SECUREURL', 'http://www.allbestbuy.freeiz.com/' );

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.262 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam