normal Removing yellow bar and add to cart from cat page

More
11 years 11 months ago #1165 by Dimi Ingle
How do I completely remove the "add to cart" and yellow box bar on the category pages?

I want it to have only the product visual - which, when clicked opens the product page - and the product name, which also when clicked opens the product page?

At the moment, on my category pages, when you click the visual it opens the full sized image. How do I change to open the product page when image is clicked - like on the homepage?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #1171 by Linh Robert

dotcomdee wrote: How do I completely remove the "add to cart" and yellow box bar on the category pages?

You can modify file: templates/ot_boutiquebox/html/com_virtuemart/category/default.php

Sorry I just can show you that and can not do all modifying for you with your current subscription. We provide template with design and make sure it looks like the design, just help fix the bugs comes from our products.
If your dev can not modify these custom, we also provide custom work and you can email to services(a)omegatheme.com to discuss.

dotcomdee wrote: I want it to have only the product visual - which, when clicked opens the product page - and the product name, which also when clicked opens the product page?
At the moment, on my category pages, when you click the visual it opens the full sized image. How do I change to open the product page when image is clicked - like on the homepage?

I have answered here, and I checked my code, it work. Please check the right file.
www.omegatheme.com/ot-boutique-box/help-...customizati.html#805

Thanks for using our products!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.273 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam